Just Starting Your Research?
- Go to the Bastrop Public Library website (http://www.bastroplibrary.org/ ) and
- click on Library Programs.
- Select Genealogy and scroll to the bottom of the page to find a “Beginners’ Kit for Family Research” link. This provides a PDF to print out and get started.
- Mark your calendars for the 2nd Saturdays from 1-3 pm at the Bastrop Public Library…. and
- Attend the meetings of the Bastrop County Genealogical Society! There are No Fees or membership requirements to attend.
We welcome anyone who wants to learn more about their family history and/or wants to improve their research skills. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a ‘seasoned’ researcher, you will always learn something at our meetings.